- High Wind resistance and No Wind bars!
- Ultra Safe - Finger trapping eliminated !
- No dangerous pulleys, belts or springs
- Frequency Inverter Unit as Standard
- Unique Sealing Guide System (Patent pending*)
- Easy Repair System (Patent pending*)
- Amyco Flexi-Edge Safety System
- Opening speed 1.7 metres per second
- Motor: 1.5KW or 2.2 KW
- Output torque: 90Nm @ 90rpm
- or 180Nm @ 90rpm
- Horizontal or Vertical Vision Panels
- Choice of Colours
- Duty cycle: 60% (option of 80%)
- 50-95mm Guide Channels
- Leasing Options
- Competitively priced!
- Quick delivery (normally 3 weeks)
Rapid Roll Doors Birmingham
Our rapid roll doors are completely manufactured in-house here in Birmingham, providing the perfect solution to high traffic control areas. They are also useful in areas where preserving heat or energy are a must. The curtains on our rapid roll doors is 900g reinforced polyester weave that is covered in PVC and these come with vision panels that are also made from PVC. The curtain has been designed to be lightweight and durable with a low heat transfer to ensure flexibility and durability.
We can manufacture doors that are 5500mm wide and high. The operating speed is 1 metre per second, this can be increased to 3 metres per second. The doors are activated through a full range of options; manual, radar, induction loop, photo cell and remote control. A range of safety features are also available.
Self repairing versions of our rapid roll doors are available which will help you to reduce and in some cases eliminate repair times, giving you lower maintenance costs and uninterrupted functionality.